Sample Invitation Wordings For Dad's Birthday Party

Sample Invitation wordings for Dad's Birthday Party/Invitation Wording Samples For Dad's Birthday Party/ Dad's Birthday Party Invitation Wording

“My father said there were two kinds of people in the world: givers and takers. The takers may eat better but the givers sleep better.” Marlo Thomas voiced the opinion of many children when he said that. Fathers have a way of teaching their children about the values of life which you end up remembering for the rest of your life. 

So here are a few samples for inviting relatives and friends for a very special Dad’s birthday party: Read on to find the perfect sample invitation wordings for dad's birthday party. 
  • A teacher. A guide. A friend. Mix them all up together and you have a Dad. It’s dad’s birthday and we’re throwing a party for him. Let’s get together.
  • My dad is my hero and his birthday is day after tomorrow. So do come and join the fun.
  • He’s made me feel like a princess when I was just another girl for everyone else. He’s my Dad. And I’m the luckiest daughter in the world. So join me as I celebrate his birthday.
  • Dad is turning 60! So let’s celebrate the grand old man’s birthday camping together.
  • Cake and cocktails and chatter. Dad’s birthday will be all this and much more. Join us.
  • He’s worked hard all his life so he could bring up me and my kid brother all by himself. I’m proud of my Dad and celebrating his birthday with a surprise bash. Sneak in early.
  • Join us for a brunch on Dad’s birthday as the guy with an infectious laughter turns another year older.
  • My Dad taught me never to quit. A birthday party in honor of the guy who taught me to live my life head up, chin up.
  • Dad is the backbone of our family. So let’s celebrate his birthday with style. 
  • He is still the one Mom turns to for opening jars and troubleshooting any task. Cheers to Dad on his birthday. Join us.
  • Look who’s turning 70. Dad is all smiles as he hits the seven decades mark. So let’s celebrate people. 
  • A birthday party for the most special Dad in the world. From his most special daughter in the world. Now don’t ask from which part of the family I got the arrogance from. Don’t miss his birthday party. 
  • My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me – This Jim Valvano quote holds true for me. So let’s get together and celebrate the greatest Dad in the world’s birthday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sample Sorry Messages!

Sample Sorry Messages!
Sample sorry messages for husband, wife, girlfriend, boyfreind, friends, boss, Mom and dad , brother and sister - you will surly find the heartfelt sorry wordings for all your near and dear ones